'Somehow I cannot hide, who I am…though I've tried. When will my reflection show, who I am inside?'
Disney Villains Week - Favorite Outfit
ＭＡＬＥＦＩＣＥＮＴThe design for Maleficent's clothes occurred to Davis when he was looking through a book on Medieval art; one of the manuscript images featured a religious figure with long robes, the ends of which resembled flames. Davis incorporated this into Maleficent's final design. [x] Early designs feature Maleficent's signature dress in red instead of purple.
- must be following riseoftheguardian and prlncenaveen
- reblog to be considered (likes don’t count)
- fill out this form (required)***
- track the tag #animatedladiesnetwork for updatesperks:
- new friends and followers!!
- a fun place to talk about animation and ladies
- reblogs of gifs/graphics/selfies, etc.
- help with promos/awards/lifewhat we're looking for:
- nice personality
- quality posts
- clean theme/url
- gifs/graphic creator (not required)additional info:
I HIT 7K FOLLOWERS OMG WHAT
AKSJALKSJAKLJSKLAJSLK THANK YOU SO SO MUCH
So don’t be afraid to let them show
Your true colors
True colors are beautiful,
Like a rainbow.
Color keys by Lisa Keene vs Final footage.
wreck-it ralph (2012)
some rapunzel concept art watercolor icons!
credit is not necessary, but appreciated. please like/reblog if you plan on using them!
The Hunchback of Notre Dame and Tangled Parallels
requested by bringbackgalifrey
Darkness. That's the first thing I remember. It was dark, and it was cold. And I was scared.